If you are dipping your toes in the waters of digital marketing, then “landing page” is one of the concepts you must make sure to master.
What Is a Landing Page?
First, let’s talk about the concept of “page” itself. When it comes to the internet, a page (or web page) is a collection of information that can be accessed through an URL, acronym for Universal Resource Locator, which is the address you type into your browser to open one of the pages of a website. A website consists of many pages, and some of them are landing pages.
A landing page, on the other hand, is a standalone web page designed with the aim of turning visitors into leads.
But how does a landing page achieve this goal? the answer is simple. When visitors “land” on this type of page, they are offered something of value (for example, an e-book or a coupon) in exchange for their contact information.
If you are placing ads online or on social media (something you definitely should be doing by now), then you want them to point to a carefully designed landing page.
Tips to Create the Perfect Landing Page
An effective landing page can be a gamechanger for your digital marketing strategy. These are some of the aspects you should keep in mind as you design your landing page:
- Keep things simple and intuitive
- Use an attention-grabbing headline
- Make sure to include compelling calls to action
- Pay special attention to the SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Provide “social proof” (testimonials, reviews, etc.)
- Use A/B testing
- Include attractive pictures
Learn More About Digital Marketing
If you are interested in learning more about digital marketing, here are some previous posts you may find interesting:
- The basic dos and don’ts of digital marketing
- 10 essential terms to understand SEO
- 5 Digital marketing trends to watch in 2021
- What is A/B testing in digital marketing?
- Why are keywords important in digital marketing?
Contact the Experts in Digital Marketing!
Looking for more great digital marketing ideas? Our experts at Uniko Biz Solutions will help you find the right marketing mix to connect with your audience and achieve the goals you have set for your business.